Rice Kheer (Chawal Ki Kheer)
November 2, 2017
Rice kheer with condensed milk is a indian style of pudding, and a very popular dessert served in all houses in India. Chawal ki kheer is very delicious and nutritious dish. This dish is also served during various occasions. It is typically flavored by dry fruits or cardamons
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Yields: 7 Servings
Ingredients for Rice Kheer (Chawal Ki Kheer)
2 cup milk
1 cup condensed milk
6 tbsp Basmati rice washed
1/2 cup sugar
2 green cardamons crushed
8 almonds blanched and sliced
Directions for Rice Kheer (Chawal Ki Kheer)
1Bring milk, condensed milk to boil in cooker. Add rice, sugar and cardamons. Stir till sugar is dissolved.
2Close Cooker. Bring to full pressure on medium heat. Reduce heat and cook for 12 minutes.
3Remove cooker from heat. Allow to cool naturally.
4Open cooker. Place cooker with kheer on medium heat and cook until a creamy consistency is obtained (approx 2 minutes) , stirring constantly.
5Remove cooker from heat. Transfer kheer into a serving dish. Serve hot or chilled, garnished with almonds.
- 8 Natural Home Remedies to Reduce Cholesterol Level
- Home Remedies for Unwanted Hair Removal on Face Naturally
- 8 Natural Home Remedies to Reduce Belly Fat
- Home Remedies for Unwanted Hair Removal Naturally
- 8 Natural Home Remedies for Stomach Gas and Gastric Problems
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 Price in India, Specs and Features