When it comes to female facial hair that grows in excessive, it becomes an embarrassment as it is easily noticable and spoils the beauty. This hair growth can be for hormonal changes or due to genetics. Whatever may be the reason of hair growth, no woman will like to have this unwanted hair on face which spoils her beauty. Specially before attending any parties, occasions, weddings a woman will like to make herself as beauty as possible and remove this unwanted hair on face. Many go to parlours for waxing, bleaching, use hair removal creams where it is costly and can have some side effects. It is always better to try one of these home remedies on how to remove the unwanted hair at home naturally.
5 Home Remedies on How to Get Rid of Unwanted Facial Hair Naturally
1. Gram Flour and Turmeric to Remove Unwanted Hair on Face Naturally
Gram Flour / Chickpea Flour / Besan is being is being used from ages with turmeric to get rid of unwanted hair on face. Gram Flour removes the dead skin and the unwanted hair out making the face look more beautiful and better, and it lightens the face. Here gram flour, turmeric and milk is mixed and applied on the face where ever the unwanted hair has grown. This is also a very safe home remedy to get rid of unwanted facial hair naturally.
How to Use Gram Flour and Turmeric to get rid of Unwanted Hair on Face
- 2 tablespoon gram flour/ chickpea flour, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, 3 tablespoon milk
- Mix all the above ingredients to smooth paste
- Apply this on the unwanted facial hair and keep it for 20 minutes or till it gets dried
- Then moist your hands and remove in it the opposite direction of the hair growth
- Do this atleast 3 times a week and you will see the results
2. Egg White Mask to Remove Unwanted Hair on Face Naturally
Egg has proteins and give nutrients to the skin, producing the collagen which helps in skin whitening, and tightening the skin to look and younger and fresh. Egg White also helps to get rid of the unwanted hair on face. Egg White is used with the mixture of cornflour and sugar. the cornflour helps to thicken the mixture. This way to remove unwanted facial hair can a little painful as the hair is pulled from skin but has good results brightening your skin.
How to Use Egg White to get rid of Unwanted Hair on Face
- 1 Egg White portion, 1 tablespoon Cornflour, 1 tablespoon sugar
- Beat the Egg White with cornflour and sugar make a smooth paste
- Apply this paste on the unwanted facial hair portions or complete face and wait till it get dried for 15-20 minutes.
- Then pull the mask off where the unwanted hair will be pulled out.
- For better results do this atleast 2 times a week
3. Sugar and Lemon Mask to Remove Unwanted Hair on Face Naturally
Sugar and Lemon Juice is a very easy home remedy to get rid of unwanted hair on face naturally. Here this remedy helps more in bleaching. The Vitamin C in Lemon helps provides the necessary proteins to the skin and produces the collagen to make your skin better and look younger and reduces the growth of the hair. Sugar helps in removing the unwanted facial hair at home and lemon helps in bleaching.
How to Use Sugar and Lemon to get rid of Unwanted Hair on Face
- Heat quater cup water on the stove, once it is heated add 1/4 lemon juice and 2 cups sugar
- Mix the mixture very well, and when it starts bubbling put the stove off.
- Let it cool down for sometime, and as it cooling down dust the skin with some talcum powder or any powder to remove this unwanted hair
- Then apply this paste on the hair growth direction
- Then take a rough cloth and press it on the applied paste and wait till it hardens
- Finally pull it out in the opposite direction of the hair growth to get rid of the unwanted hair
4. Raw Papaya and Turmeric to Remove Unwanted Hair on Face Naturally
Raw Papaya has an enzyme called “papain” which breaks down the hair follicles through which the hair grows and restricts the hair growth on the face and any part of the body. This raw papaya remedy is also useful for getting a glow on the facial skin, as it removes the dead skin cells and gives a younger and brighter look to the person. Mixing the turmeric with the papaya will be make a better effective mixture and turmeric and helps in brightening the skin. This way to remove unwanted facial hair naturally with papaya can also be used for sensitive skin.
How to Use Raw Papaya and Turmeric to get rid of Unwanted Hair on Face
- Take a few pieces of raw papaya depending on facial area of hair removal and make it into a fine paste, then add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Mix the mixture very well, and apply it on the face
- Wait for 15 – 20 minutes or till the mixture dries
- Then rinse it cold water
- For better results do this atleast 2 times a week
5. Potato Lentils Mask to Remove Unwanted Hair on Face Naturally
Potatoes is another famous ancient Ayurvedic Remedy practiced to get rid of unwanted hair on face and body at home naturally. Potatoes when added with Lentils (Moog Dal) makes it even a better solution to remove unwanted facial hair. Potatoes has some bleaching properties which makes the hair little lighter. The potato juice with Lentils and honey is prepared applied for the face mask, is also a traditional home remedy to get rid of the facial unwanted hair
How to Use Potato and Lentil to get rid of Unwanted Hair on Face
- One potato, one bowl of lentils and l tablespoon Honey
- For Overnight soak the lentils, then remove the potato skin cut into pieces and crush it
- Make a paste of the soaked lentils, and remove juice from the crushed potatoes and add it to the paste
- Add Honey and Lime juice to the paste and mix well
- Apply this paste to the unwanted facial hair and keep for 15-20 minutes or till it dries
- Finally rub the dried paste off with your fingers which will also remove the unwanted facial hair which also acts a bleaching agent